100 % whey protein concentrate with pure cocoa powder.
Chocolate flavored concentrate whey by Proflex is made with pure cocoa powder. It protein is a perfectly healthy flavor for chocolate lovers.
Proflex’s pure cocoa powder is highly nutritious and contains High levels of antioxidants including flavonoids. Cocoa also acts as an antidepressant which allows people to feel naturally happy.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)- Helps in accelerating post workout muscle recovery, reduces fatigue, and assists In converting fat to fuel for energy.
20 grams of pure concentrate protein and 8 grams of carbohydrate per serving of 32 grams.
Easy to consume + great taste- pure & fresh FDA approved ingredients.
Protein is easily absorbed and digested by the body.
Strengthens, repairs, & nourishes muscles.
Promotes growth of new muscles.
Provides protein and carbohydrate replenishment to the body.
Consumption post workout assists the body to switch form catabolic (muscle wasting) to anabolic state (muscle building).
Proflex Whey Protein Concentrate Chocolate Flavor is suitable for consumers looking to gain muscle mass, replenish protein & carbohydrates levels to meet dietary requirements.
If you are lactose intolerant this product is not suitable for you. Please Refer to the isolate or diva line for suitability.
Product Usage Directions
Recommended protein intake is 2 scoops of proflex whey protein for all Proflex series.
- stir 2 scoops of protein with 6-8 oz of water milk juice or your favourite beverage.
- use a shaker & mix your protein with 6-8 oz of water,milk,juice,or your favourite for approx 30 seconds.
- Blend 2 scoops of protein with water,milk,juice, or your favourite beverage. You may add fruits, vegetables, peanut/almond butter, & other ingredients to your blender as per desired.
NOTICE: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Best Reccomended Timimgs for usage
- On exercise day: Take 2 times a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes after workout.
- On non-exercise days: 2 times a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before dinner.